Twixl Publisher 3.4
Twixl media is a key player on the market of digital publishing solutions. Our core solution, Twixl Publisher is the first application that allows users to produce tablet applications fully independently – from design to publishing in the app stores or within an enterprise network. Read more...
- Smooth and intuitive
- Affordable & cost-effective app building
- Independent publishing
- Enterprise publishing
- No coding knowledge needed
- From InDesign to tablet
In terms of production the ease of use and the cost-effectiveness makes the difference. When it comes to publishing independence makes the difference. Only one digital publishing solution combines both aspects. Twixl Publisher! Read more...
- Creation tool and In-house publishing platform
- App Store and Enterprise publishing
- Standalone and kiosk apps
- Design, Build and Publish
- New markets and new business opportunities
Twixl media is the only player on the market that provides both a tool to create truly interactive publications and an independent in-house publishing platform to distribute those publications. Read more...
- Publishing within a closed private platform
- Supports dynamic & interactive presentations created with Twixl Publisher
- Supports PDF, iWork and Microsoft Office documents
- Users & groups management tool
- Combine InDesign and HTML5
- Cost-effective app production
monday, 9 december 2013
Twixl Publisher 3.4.4 is now available
We're pleased to announce the availability of Twixl Publisher 3.4.4.
monday, 14 october 2013
PDF support added to the Twixl Distribution Platform
From now on all Twixl Publisher & Twixl Distribution Platform users are able to publish PDFs in a multi-issue app. The Twixl Distribution Platform now supports PDF in addition to Twixl’s own .publication format. Both formats can be combined in the same multi-issue app.
tuesday, 17 december 2013
Webinar - Product Portfolio Overview
30-minute presentation, where we'll discuss Twixl Publisher, the creation tool, as well as our content distribution solutions both for the App Stores and for in-house publishing.