Twixl Enterprise Kiosk
ENTERPRISE PUBLISHING PLATFORM
The Twixl Enterprise Kiosk is an in-house publishing platform. It enables a company to publish and distribute all kind of apps and documents within a closed enterprise environment so that these documents are easily available to all members of your organization.
Not only publications created with Twixl Publisher can be distributed through this platform, but iWork, Office and PDF documents are also supported. These documents can be previewed within the kiosk application, or can be opened in a relevant external app.
iWork file formats: Pages, Numbers and Keynote
Microsoft Office file formats: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
This platform is managed through a web-based CMS where an administrator can define user profiles (PHP/MySQL), and manage the content that will be available for the different profiles.
PUBLISHERS & AGENCIES VS ENTERPRISES
Depending on whether you are a publisher, an agency or an enterprise, there are different use cases for the Twixl Enterprise Kiosk. Find out more details...
NEW IN VERSION 3
- Improved functionality of installer
- ability to import a list of users by uploading a .csv file.
- function to recover a lost password both in the backend and in the reader application.
- Improved graphs in reporting module
Support for additional file formats:
- iWork files (Pages, Numbers, Keynote),
- Microsoft Office documents (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Text files
- Twixl Publisher-based publications
All these documents can be previewed within the kiosk app, or can be opened in a relevant external app.